Messenger Tote V1 Desert Sands
The Messenger Tote is a freestanding tote bag that carries 17 Litres in its standard configuration or 21 litres when opened to full capacity, via an expandable zipped gusset. This bombproof bag is designed to carry all your stuff on every outing, it's made from a blend of high end technical materials that are all water resistant and heavily abrasion resistant.
On front of the tote you will find two expandable front pockets accessible via a full length zip, along with a popper fastened sleeve that’s great for holding magazines, vinyl’s, shoes, baguettes….
On the back of the tote there is one large, gusseted zip pocket and a modular strap that can be used to fasten the tote against suitcase handles, or, attached to the cross-body strap as a secondary compression strap when riding your bike.
Inside the totes main cavity is where you will find your 17 to 21 litres of storage. Two pouch pockets, one adjustable strap to keep a various range of items from water bottles to jackets stowed and a padded 16” laptop sleeve.
Each Messenger Tote is made to order by James, please allow for a 20 working day turnaround.
- Constructed from Xpac X11, 500D Cordura, 1000D Cordura and Robic Nylon. All waterproof materials.
- YKK Aquaguard Zips
- Milspec Hardware
- Nylon webbing
- Detachable cross body strap with Fidlock V-buckle
- Padded 16” laptop sleeve
- Large external pockets on front and back
- Zipped expandable gusset
- Removable modular strap for luggage handles and secondary cross body compression
- Cordura reinforced base panel.
- Dimensions 43 x 31 x 12cm
- Volume 17/21L