Sling Pack in Toby's Orange
The Sling Pack V2 is a compact, comfortable, and surprisingly spacious 4 litre pack; designed to comfortably carry all your essentials on long days out in the city, on the coastline and in the mountains. The pack is constructed using durable fluorocarbon free waxed cotton, finished with milspec hardware and YKK Aquaguard zips, ensuring it remains protective in a range of environments and terrains.
The sling can be worn cross body on your front/back or around the waist, with left- and right-hand user compatibility via the removable, switchable quick release strap. The main compartment is easily accessed via the full width zip allowing visibility to all contents without needing to take the pack off or rummage. The bungee cord top and undercarriage straps enable you to fasten loose items such as a waterproof jacket, gloves, OS map and more.
Each Sling Pack is made to order, please allow for a 14 working day turnaround.
- 4L main compartment and front phone pocket.
- Bungee cord top and undercarriage straps for external carrying.
- Angled straps ensure pack remains snug against the body when side slung.
- Fidlock VBuckle and quick release strap system, enabling wearers to efficiently adjust strap length using a webbing pull cord attached to the buckle.
- Paracord zip stabilisers each side of main compartment enabling easy open and closure of main compartment.
- Internal dimensions: 1 6 x 26 x 13cm
- Each pack can now be used in conjunction with a matching 1L Bottle Bag.
- Milspec UK made nylon webbing
- Bonded Nylon Thread
- UK made Fluorocarbon free waxed organic cotton
- ITW Nexus milspec Fittings
- Fidlock Vbuckle
- UK made 100% recycled Polyester binding
- Hand stamped organic cotton label
- YKK aquaguard zips
- US made milspec paracord
- UK made milspec bungee cord